Welcome to Patients Medical Online Store
You qualify for special offers
20% OFFYour First Order
10% OFFRecurring Orders
Free ShippingOrders Over $49
To get 20% Discount on First Order.
Enter the Practioner Code is "PatientsMedical", to Purchase Products.
- Bonito peptides have been shown to reduce the formation of angiotensin II—a potent vasoconstrictor—through their interaction of bonito peptides with angiotensin converting enzyme.
- Fast-acting formula designed to provide a clinically effective dose in just 2 tablets twice daily.
- Assayed to assure product viability and the presence of LKPNM—a peptide found to produce eight-fold higher activity when hydrolyzed by angiotensin converting enzyme as occurs in the body.
- Testing for LKPNM assures optimal efficacy to help maintain blood pressure already within the normal range.
- No rebound (reverse) effect observed in human clinical trials when supplementation is discontinued.
- Excellent safety profile—no serious adverse effects associated with bonito peptides have been reported.
- May be used as a complement to other heart support programs:
- Prescription drugs
- Medical foods
- Dietary supplements
Two tablets twice daily with meals or as directed by your health care practitioner. These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Microcrystalline cellulose, cellulose, stearic acid, silica, croscarmellose sodium, and magnesium stearate. Contains: fish (bonito).
If pregnant or nursing, or taking medication, consult your health care practitioner before use